Monday, July 9, 2012

Summer!!!

This has been my favorite summer by far. Matt's done with school, I'm not working and we have had so much time together to enjoy. It has been crazy busy.. but we are just trying to make up for lost time :) 

I am way too lazy to blog anymore, but I do keep up on instagram. Add me if you have the app (jandmbullock).  Here are some of our photos from this summer.
Sammy's first fish

Jade's first bike ride

Finally 42 inches & has been begging to go on a zipline.

My family is growing like crazy! It is so awesome to have cousins close in age.

new playset

Add caption

Bohemian Grill


Playing baseball with Grandparents.

More cousin time. Hope we can get plenty of it before Halloween because Boss and Charlie are moving out of UT :(

Cinco De Mayo party with my bro-in-law's & cousins

American Fork Canyon - Sammy's first 4-wheeling trip

Kennecott

Daily summer activities include: riding scooter/bike and getting slurpees

Real game

Add caption

Masquerade party for Becca

Tracy Aviary & Liberty Park

Fire Museum

4-wheeling weekend in Marysvale, UT

Late night waffles with daddy


Raft ride on our little Stansbury Lake

Uinta Mountains



Chalk Festival at Gateway


Swinging with Grandma Shirley

Disney event at Gallivan Center

Hike up Ensign Peak

Jackson Hole

Yellowstone

Ol' Faithful


Grandview in Yellowstone

Cooke City, MT

Saw lots of animals at Yellowstone, including bears


Hiking and fishing the sandbar at Yellowstone Lake 

4th of July swimming



This little girl is super daring

Watching the fireworks

River rafting in Moab

Watching "Brave" with my little guy..

Jadey is now 15 months old. She's walking like crazy and loves exploring. She thinks her brother is the coolest person ever. She giggles all the time and knows how to throw one mean tantrum.

3 comments:

Richards Fam said...

You blogged, you blogged!! Loved all the photos :)Wish I was there having your summer!!

Unknown said...

and we still have a month and a half to go!!! :) it has just begun! :) LOVE all your pics!!

Dean and Rachel said...

YAY!!! I'm so glad you blogged. I miss you!
Your family is DARLING!!! I loved all the pics and everything you've done this summer. I'm looking forward to next summer when I'm not prego and can actually stand the heat.
You are gorgeous JEN!!!