Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sammy's firsts

I can't believe in 5 days our little buddy is going to be 4 months old. Where has the time gone?
It seems like Sam is advancing at a very fast pace! I keep asking him why he thinks he needs to grow up so fast! So on Saturday, I took him in and my good friend Amber gave him his first haircut. I was so mad because I forgot my camera, but here is a pic from my phone.


Before and ...

After! What a little stud!! I could not believe how light his hair looked after it was cut. Matt is really sad because he was hoping for brown hair and brown eyes because he wants a little clone of himself. haha But I think we have a little blondie.


Sammy continues to "goo". But now he is talking up a storm. He nows says, "Eew, Gee, Oooo, Eew, Gooo" It is so hilarious to watch him talk/coo. Here is a pic of him in the middle of his talking session. I think he was saying goo here. We have some video, but I cannot figure out how to download video yet.


He's also starting to grab things, he likes to pull his bink out of his mouth and grab his toys and eat them. The most recent blog showed him with his whole fist in his mouth. Well, at that time we found a white thing on his gum, and he has been drooling up a storm. I thought it was a tooth, but nobody believed me. Since the white did not go away, us worried parents took him into the doctor only to find out that.... IT IS A TOOTH! See what I mean.. he is trying to grow up too fast!


When he gets tired, he rubs his eyes! I pretty much wore him out here with all the dancing and talking. I know a lot of people say this, but Matt and I truly love being parents. We cannot imagine our life without Sam. Everyday has been so much fun with this little guy and we have so much to look forward to!

7 comments:

McDermaid Fam said...

he sure is a little studmuffin jen! what a trooper getting his first haircut!

MD said...

omg he is so cute I could just eat him! he's startin to resemble Mommy! (don't tell Matt I said that)

Annie said...

I love the pic of him getting his hair cut!! So cute! I haven't seen him in way too long and I miss him. Next time I see him I am going to give him a little spankin' for growing up so fast! Love, Auntie Annie

NatJerWin said...

What a stud! He looks so grown up!

The Brown's said...

I can't believe how fast it has gone. He is so cute!

Dean and Rachel said...

I can't believe how much he has changed! He is so cute...Hope you're doing well.

Jer + Lu said...

So big, so fast! I was surprised how blonde he looked today too! Too bad for Matt...