Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Silly dad

So most of you know that Matt is going to school and so he stays at home with Sam during the day. I went back to work 4 days a week and Matt is so cute to send me videos and pics of Sam throughout the day on our cell phones. Well, I got this video today and I could not stop laughing. Sam just got a new toy (an exersaucer) and I think Matt has way too much fun with these toys. I just love Sam's reaction to the puppet. It's kind of like he is annoyed and doesn't have the time to listen to his "new friend". haha

4 comments:

Sarah Hamblin said...

Too cute! We have the same toy for Olivia and it was such a life saver! We need to get together soon. I can't believe how big Max is getting.

Sarah Hamblin said...

Sorry, I'm stupid. Dallas was talking to me while I was typing this and he was talking about a guy that works for him named Max, that's why I typed Max instead of Sam. Sorry, my bad.

NatJerWin said...

LOL! That is so hilarious! I love it!

ME said...

Ha Ha! I love Silly dads they are the best kind!! Sam is so very big and sweet. Im sure you are the most stellar mommy! I want to know where you got your pretty blog and how to move it to your blog template? Im retarded!