Monday, May 4, 2009

100% Baby Boy

Not that I’m impartial in any way, but I think I might have the cutest son in the whole world! : ) I was so excited because we took Sam and his two girlie cousins to get their pictures taken when he was 2 months old. The photographer called me back and said that I could bring Sam back when he a little older because he didn’t get as many shots as the girls.
I am such a proud momma. I had a huge smile looking at every single pic. They turned out so good! If you’re looking for a great studio photographer, check out: www.sweetpeapix.com
Here are a few of my favorite shots...











10 comments:

Annie said...

SOOOO CUTE!! Love them. Sammy looks adorable in all of those pics. I do have to say....that had to be one GiGanTic Tea Cup!!

Dean and Rachel said...

I LOVE the pics! This totally makes me even more excited for my little man. I can't believe I am having a baby. Can we go to lunch sometime soon?

McDermaid Fam said...

i love the first one with his newsie cap on, and the one where he is in the giant teacup. such a stud!

Justin & Kellie Curtis said...

What a handsom little man,he is cute, those are fun pictures!!

NatJerWin said...

I think I've got the most adorable nephew EVER!!!!!

MD said...

What a cute lil Man! I can't wait to see him again

Jer + Lu said...

Those pictures are adorable! And what a happy boy :) You must be doing something right...

The Genta Family said...

I can't believe how big your little guy is! Glad your little family is doing well.

Dean and Rachel said...

I need an update!

Dean and Rachel said...

I need an update!