Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A major update

So... I decided to stop blogging for a month so I could catch up on my scrapbooks. I spent so many hours working on a digital scrapbook of Sam's 1st year and then our laptop crashed!! We almost lost ALL of our pictures, but luckily they were saved and I seriously feel like I won the lottery. haha Anyways - here is an update.

Sam's first time boating!!! Fun, right? WRONG! As you can tell from his face... he was not happy.



Really not happy... (by the way, only in Utah can you see snow in the mountains while boating in the summer.)



Check out this face. I seriously thought he would never forgive us.



Trip to Yuba over Memorial Day Weekend.
We spent hours preparing and packing for a great boating trip. We ended up driving down there, pitching our tent, eating lunch in it and then going home. As you can tell from this pic, the whether was not so great!



Trip to Grandpa's cabin in the Uintas.






YARD WORK! It seems like the bulk of our spring was spent in our yard. Matt planted 13 trees and 25 shrubs in our backyard. He also is in the process of putting in a deck. It looks so fabulous!





One of my favorite things about Stansbury Park.. the summer skies.

Trip to Grandparents house in Arnold, CA.
Sammy's first airplane ride. He was sooooo good on the plane!
Playing at the lake.




Sammy and his cousin, Boston.

Hanging out with dad on grandparents awesome deck.


Bear Lake





This boating trip was a little better. Sammy went to sleep.


and first camping trip!



Our little guy! He is so much fun! I just love him to death and can't get enough of him. He has hit so many milestones during his 9 month and it has been so much fun! He LOVES and I mean LOVES to jump! He says momma, daddy, bobba and speaks his own little language (most of the words being "dudda.. or starting with dddd... " He got his first 2 teeth last week! He drinks from a sipping cup, eats a lot of different foods, is moving around, but not quite crawling "forward". I haven't weighed him in a month, but I'm sure he's reaching the 25 lb mark and he's well over 30 inches long.


5 comments:

MD said...

He is so cute!!!!! Loooks like you're having a gret summer!

Dean and Rachel said...

YES! I have been needing an update. You have done so many fun things this summer. I'm jealous....He looks pissed in his life jacket LOL!!!
You look great by the way.

Wendy said...

What a sweet little boy! Great post!

Jer + Lu said...

Wow! You guys have been all over the place! How fun!! I love the pic of your family @ the cabin. Very cute. + your yard looks fabulous!! Way to go!!

Jillian said...

Looks like you guys had a super fun summer! How is the scrapbooking going?
(You really do like trees, don't cha! lol)