Friday, May 20, 2011

right before bed...


The other day I laid Jadeyn down by Sam for his nap and told him that baby sis was gonna take a nap with him. He looked pretty confused... especially when I shut the door and pretended to leave him there alone with his sister.


But he warmed up to the idea and even got mad when I took her away.


BTW - I just realized his reeses are in these pics. I know it's bad to give him a reeses for his nap, but he's so much more willing to go to bed. Matt's afraid he's gonna turn into a chubby 13 year old that won't go to bed without his chocolate.


At 11:30p I went to give Sam a kiss goodnite --thinking he was sound asleep. Well, I walked in to find him wide awake with this on the floor... (side note: I put him to bed at 8:30p so that means he was in his room, quiet for 3 hours. He really does not like messes and is kinda compulsive about it.. so this must have kept him up for a while.)


Here he is explaining to dad that "we hafta go to the store to get a new book." He talked all about the chicken and the eggs and who knows what else. I can't figure out if he despised this little farm book or if he was just really bored.

1 comment:

McDermaid Fam said...

OMG! Cutest kids EVER!!! How is life with 2? Are you getting back to normal? I remember it took me like 3 or 4 months to feel like I had somewhat of a routine back in my life.