Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Hold on time...

Hold on time... you're going by way too fast! I can't believe it's already been a month! It's been a busy one! I really wasn't looking forward to the first month because I knew that Jadeyn was going to be born right during Matt's finals and a 2-day Respiratory conference. So I was a single mom with a brand new baby and a jealous toddler. The first two days home was really really hard, but once Sammy got used to his new sister he really stepped into the big brother role and it's crazy how much he has grown up! This month we survived nasty colds (poor Jadey got it at only 1 week old) and then I got mastitis (wouldn't wish upon my worst enemy). I started training for my new job and it worked out that I will start teaching in late July instead of this month. So now that we are all feeling back to ourselves, I'm soooo looking forward to enjoying the warm weather and maybe sleeping longer than 3 hours at a time ;)

Announcing...

1 week old





2 weeks




Big brother Sam--- I really didn't know how Sam would react to his sis, but you can see everyday that he just loves her. He always wants to be near her and he is so soft with her. He probably gives her about 40 kisses a day ;)







playin with the cousins



Easter Egg Hunt


Easter bunny brought Sammy a basketball hoop!




3 weeks -- I always look at this sweet little face and can't believe that she's my daughter.





My little sweetie-pies



Blessing Day = Beautiful Day


the dress


Matt gave the most amazing blessing to his little girl.

3 comments:

Richards Fam said...

Oh, what a sweet pea! Darn it, I hate missing all of this. Glad you are doing better and so thankful to see these pics of Jadeyn, it is so fun to see her grow and it helps remind me the daily puking torture is worth it! Tell her Aunt Stef loves her!!

Jillian said...

She's so sweet! She looks so much like her big brother! I'm glad Sam is learning to be a big brother so well! That's great! I hope you're getting some more sleep.

Dean and Rachel said...

What cute pics! She is so precious. Time DOES go so fast. I hate it. Sam is growing up. He looks so old. Miss you