Monday, November 3, 2008

A beautiful day

Yesterday was such a perfect day! Sam was given a beautiful baby blessing by his dad. We had so many family members and friends there to support us. Thank you everyone!! We love you all so much!


Look how handsome he looks in his blessing outfit!




My whole fam damily!


Thanks dad for coming out for Sam's special day!

Grandma Bullock & Grandma Parsons

Grandma and Ganpi VanGend (or Gompy as Jeremy would spell it)

Matt's fam


Greggers
Annie & Boss. I can tell Sammy and Bossy are gonna be best friends! Look at that.. they both have their binkies in and are looking at something.. hmmmmm.. I smell future trouble! haha


3 Generations

I love this pic because Sam is looking at his dad! So cute!

4 comments:

Dean and Rachel said...

Looks like a great day! He is getting so big. I want to see him again:)

Annie said...

That was so much fun and Matt did such a great job. Youre right though, Sammy and Boss are totally going to be little trouble-makers together!

The Brown's said...

He is so cute and getting so big. You are awesome parents! Glad you got to have a great birthday outing!

Wendy said...

Jen what a beautiful healthy baby! I am so glad you commented on my blog so I could find your blog! It looks like motherhood agrees' with you. Biggest congrats to you both!