Monday, November 3, 2008

A Busy October

First of all.. Matt turned the big 3-0 on October 28th! I surprised him and took him to the Inn on the Creek in Midway and we played golf at the Homestead over the weekend. Well, I should say that it was my first time and I "tried". The people behind us were not so patient as I took 20 swings to get to the green. So we teamed up with another couple and I watched them play. But I got to drive the golf cart... that's the funnest part anyways, right?
We also threw a party for Matt on the 28th. I hope you had a great 30th birthday sweethart!!!


While we were away for the night, Grandma and Aunt Annie watched Sam and took him trunk-or-treating. It was so sad leaving our little boy for the night. Matt and I pretty much talked about Sam the whole time : ) Anyways - How come our little pumpkin didn't come home with any candy guys? haha

We also had a pumpkin carving party. Matt, Jeremy, and Jerod performed an operation on their pumpkins.

Stef won the sugar cookie contest. Here they are in action!!

HALLOWEEN

5 comments:

Sarah Hamblin said...

Oh Sam looks so cute in his pumpkin costume. You are so brave for leaving him over night! I still haven't left Olivia. I mean I've been away from her over night, but she's always been with Dallas. I think my mother in law is really frustrated that we haven't left her overnight yet.

Dean and Rachel said...

I love the little pumpkin!!!

Dean and Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dean and Rachel said...

I use to work at Inn on the Creek. I hope it was a good experience

Annie said...

Sam just keeps getting cuter and cuter every day! oh ya, Sam told me not to tell you but he ate all the candy from Trunk-or-Treat. Seriously, he is such a little piggy!